Make your holiday a little simpler with this quick, easy entrée!
Makes 4 servings
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cubed
1 large green bell pepper, cut into 2 inch pieces
1 large red bell pepper, cut into 2 inch pieces
1 yellow onion, cut into wedges
1 cup barbecue sauce
- If using bamboo or other wooden skewers, soak in water for at least 20 minutes
- Preheat grill for high heat
- Thread chicken, green bell pepper, onion, and red bell pepper pieces onto skewers alternately
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place kabobs on the prepared grill and brush with barbecue sauce.
- Cook kabobs, turning and brushing with barbecue sauce frequently, for approximately 15 minutes – until chicken juices run clear.
**Don’t like some of the vegetables listed above? Mix it up! Feel free to swap any other non-starchy vegetables in place of the peppers or onions for a different spin on this recipe.
256 Calories and 30 grams of carbohydrate per serving